Phenex 1.0-beta24 is now available for download.
This release has a few new features and a number of bug fixes:
- The Search panel from OBO-Edit is now available in Phenex, under the View > Ontology menu. This allows the user to do a textual search of all loaded terms, and view a results list.
- There is a “quick editing” mode for the character matrix interface. The user can type the name of a state symbol, without first double-clicking the cell, and Tab or Return to the next cell to edit.
- If the quality “count” has been used in a phenotype for any state for a character, it will be auto-filled for subsequent states.
- Open/Save panel starts at the previously visited directory.
- Copy and paste of terms in the Phenotypes table works consistently now.
- The post-composition editor no longer disappears after tabbing out of the genus field when running on Java 6.
- The menubar no longer disappears after using the post-composition editor.